A Great Way to Pump Up Your Service Drive
When it comes to tire protection, your customers may not be aware that the manufacturer’s warranty only covers production defects. By equipping them with Signature Finish Tire & Wheel Protection, you’ll be the hero when road hazards strike — while boosting service opportunities at your dealership.
Added value and customer confidence with Signature Finish® Tire and Wheel Protection
Added value helps sell cars, and EFG’s tire protection can help differentiate your dealership from the competition. When a tire sustains damage from road hazards such as a pothole, nail, or shard of glass, the tire and/or wheel is repaired or replaced. And since there’s no dollar limit on claims reimbursement, your customers have the added peace of mind of knowing that it will all be taken care of with no money out of pocket.
How Signature Finish® Tire and Wheel Protection works
- Signature Finish® Tire & Wheel Protection kicks in with just one call, day or night.
- When road damage results in one or more flat tires, customers with tire protection can quickly and easily initiate their claim with EFG at 800-527-1984
- Roadside service is available for spare tire changes on all tire protection contracts, simply call our 24/7 toll-free roadside assistance line: 800-646-1004
- If no inflated spare is available, the tire protection program includes towing to the nearest repair facility.
- All tire protection claims are electronically processed by EFG, with no claim forms to send in.
- Claims are paid via secure credit card payment on all tire protection contracts.
- Full retail is paid on both parts and labor on all tire protection contracts.
Don’t leave your customers stranded — win their loyalty and keep your service center top of mind with Signature Finish® Tire & Wheel protection.
(Please see contract for full product details)